Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

How Incredible is Subconscious Power?



How she restored her memory
A woman, aged seventy-five, was in the habit of saying to herself, “I am losing my
memory.” She reversed the procedure and practiced induced autosuggestion several times
a day as follows: “My memory from today on is improving in every department. I shall
always remember whatever I need to know at every moment of time and point of space.
The impressions received will be clearer and more definite. I shall retain them
automatically and with ease. Whatever I wish to recall will immediately present itself in
the correct form in my mind. I am improving rapidly every day, and very soon my
memory will be better than it has ever been before.” At the end of three weeks, her
memory was back to normal, and she was delighted.

How he overcame a nasty temper

Many men who complained of irritability and bad temper proved to be very susceptible to
autosuggestion and obtained marvelous results by using the following statements three or
four times a day—morning, noon, and at night prior to sleep for about a month.
“Henceforth, I shall grow more good-humored.
Joy, happiness, and cheerfulness are now becoming my normal states of mind. Every day
I am becoming more and more lovable and understanding. I am now becoming the center
of cheer and good will to all those about me, infecting them with good humor. This
happy, joyous, and cheerful mood is now becoming my normal, natural state of mind. I

am grateful.”
How he lost his arm
Every two or three years I give a series of lectures at the London Truth Forum in Caxton
Hall. This is a Forum I founded a number of years ago. Dr. Evelyn Fleet, the director,
told me about an article which appeared in the English newspapers dealing with the
power of suggestion. This is the suggestion a man gave to his subconscious mind over
a period of about two years: “I would give my right arm to see my daughter cured.” It
appeared that his daughter had a crippling form of arthritis together with a so-called
incurable form of skin disease. Medical treatment had failed to alleviate the condition,
and the father had an intense longing for his daughter’s healing, and expressed his desire
in the words just quoted.
Dr. Evelyn Fleet said that the newspaper article pointed out that one day the family was
out riding when their car collided with another. The father’s right arm was torn off at the
shoulder, and immediately the daughter’s arthritis and skin condition vanished.
You must make certain to give your subconscious only suggestions, which heal, bless,
elevate, and inspire you in all your ways. Remember that your subconscious mind cannot

take a joke. It takes you at your word.

Review of highlights

1. Think good, and good follows. Think evil, and evil follows. You are what you think all
day long.
2. Your subconscious mind does not argue with you. It accepts what your conscious mind
decrees. If you say, “I can’t afford it,” it may be true, but do not say it. Select a better
thought, decree, “I’ll buy it. I accept it in my mind.”
3. You have the power to choose. Choose health and happiness. You can choose to be
friendly, or you can choose to be unfriendly. Choose to be cooperative, joyous, friendly,
lovable, and the whole world will respond. This is the best way to develop a wonderful
personality.
4. Your conscious mind is the “watchman at the gate.” Its chief function is to protect your

subconscious mind from false impressions. Choose to believe that something good can happen and is happening now. Your greatest power is your capacity to choose. Choose
happiness and abundance.
5. The suggestions and statements of others have no power to hurt you. The only power is
the movement of your own thought. You can choose to reject the thoughts or statements
of others and affirm the good. You have the power to choose how you will react.
6. Watch what you say. You have to account for every idle word. Never say, “I will fail; I
will lose my job; I can’t pay the rent.” Your subconscious cannot take a joke. It brings all
these things to pass.
7. Your mind is not evil. No force of nature is evil. It depends how you use the powers of
nature. Use your mind to bless, heal, and inspire all people everywhere.
8. Never say, “I can’t.” Overcome that fear by substituting the following, “I can do all
things through the power of my own subconscious mind.”
9. Begin to think from the standpoint of the eternal truths and principles of life and not
from the standpoint of fear, ignorance, and superstition. Do not let others do your
thinking for you. Choose your own thoughts and make your own decisions.
10. You are the captain of your soul (subconscious mind) and the master of your fate.
Remember, you have the capacity to choose. Choose life! Choose love! Choose health!
Choose happiness!
11. Whatever your conscious mind assumes and believes to be true, your subconscious
mind will accept and bring to pass. Believe in good fortune, divine guidance, right action,
and all the blessings of life.

No comments:

Ads Inside Post

2013 Copyright Cyrus Arnaiz Company. Respicted Site . Powered by Blogger.